I’m preparing for a keynote/speaking event tomorrow evening at Georgia Tech University, and asked the young woman organizing it to poll the attendees. Here are some of their questions, which I thought you might find interesting like I did…
- Nailing the Interview (This was the most popular by far. Almost everyone mentioned this)
- Interaction in an office full of men and how to be taken seriously as a woman in a male-dominated field
- Branding/marketing yourself
- Challenges a woman experiences in the workplace because we are women, and how to deal with them
- How to set yourself apart from others in your field and in a predominantly male environment.
- Working with other women (competitiveness)