…treats you with total, unabashed honor and respect.
I’m pondering all the observations I make of women, beauties with so much to offer. Sadly even their Instagram photos look…shall we say…needy.
So here’s to all my beautiful, lovely, so-much-to-offer friends. Please hold fast to the ranks of excellent women who have proven for years, you don’t have to….
- Let it all hang out….yours is a treasure chest (literally), and men like mystery, the excitement of more to come.
- Change yourself to please him….men respect a woman with a mind of her own who will kick their butt now and then.
- Hang out at places where lots of men gather….men like hunting, searching high and low to find a prize all their own.
- Put up with his disrespect…respect is the foundation of loving someone deeply.
- Give him sex before marriage…the most intense act of covenant is worth the joy of payment. Like driving a car you own, it’s yours and not a rental. You treat it with white glove love.
- Hold back on your passion for God…even men without faith respect a woman with it. If he can’t handle your God passion, why would you give him any other passion?
- Wait and wait for a ring….if he really wants you he will put a ring on it, sooner vs. later.
I could go on and on, but suffice it to say what Aibileen Clark says in the movie, The Help (which I joyfully watched for a second time the other night)
You is kind. You is smart. You is important.
And the right man will know it.