CLIMBING THE LADDER IN STILETTOS
Is your work deeply satisfying? Do you look forward to Monday morning and the start of each new day? If you could do anything in the world without fear of failing, what would you do?
Whether you’re stuck in a dead-end job or are living the career of your dreams, “Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos” is your go-to-guide for life as a woman in the working world. You’ll hear the stories of incredible women who made that precarious climb up the ladder while keeping their fashionable stilettos and heart intact. Drawing from their stories and her own, Lynette Lewis shares the secrets to purposeful work, including how to:
– Create a purpose statement for your life and work
– Follow the “four principles of promotion”
– Establish a “personal board of directors”
– Keep enduring when unrecognized, unrewarded, and underpaid
– Discover gifts in surprising places, and more!
“Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos” will help you discover new joy, meaning, success, and satisfaction in your life’s work. Why spend your time on anything less?
REMEMBER THE ROSES: How To Hold Out, Hang On, And Marry The Man Of Your Dreams
Remember the Roses has been read and re-read by women worldwide. It is a quick-read rich with truth, hope, and strategies for anyone in love or still waiting. In the updated second edition “Discussion Questions” have been added at the end of each chapter making it an ideal resource for book clubs and small group studies. Key takeaways include:
– Getting over heart-break
– Ways to dream big for your life now
– The power of personal wholeness
– What to do with sexual energy while you wait
– Dealing with emotions of jealousy, hopelessness, and powerlessness
– And many more…
In her transparent and real style, along with memorable truths and humor, Lynette offers hope and help for navigating the sometimes rocky pathway to love and living our dreams.
LUNCH WITH LYNETTE Podcast
– Bored at work?
– Discouraged about your personal life?
– Dealing with dysfunctional co-workers?
– In need of more job satisfaction?
Would you love a dose of fresh inspiration and ideas for advancing your dreams and connecting your life purpose with the job you have now?
Lynette Lewis addresses these topics and more based on her 30-year career as an author, business consultant, and TEDx Speaker. Her motivating how-to style and strategies will help your hope and attitude soar.