Lynette is a frequent motivational speaker for keynotes, workshops, and seminars in the U.S. and abroad. Her 30-year career has given her a unique set of skills and insights that relate powerfully to the audiences she addresses every year.
Whether a small intimate team or an audience of thousands, Lynette inspires and motivates each listener, equipping them with a new sense of empowerment and practical tools to help them live the life of their dreams.
Lynette is often asked to share concepts from her popular book, “Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos”, which is full of tools and strategies for achieving personal and professional dreams, navigating tough people and situations, finding the right mentors, and enduring through seasons of being unrecognized, unrewarded, and underpaid.
Lynette works closely with each organization to understand their unique goals and tailor her content to their critical success factors. Every group is unique so while Lynette’s core messages are consistent, the framework and structure is uniquely designed for each group she addresses.
Popular topics include:
- The Power of Purpose
- Executive Presence
- Building Personal Brand and Eminence
- Adding Purpose and Passion to Your Professional Story
- Designing Your Dream Job
- Motivating Everyone on the Team
- Balancing Life and Work
- From Passion to Social Action
- Designing Your Dream Life
- Energizing Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Leadership Development and Team-Building
- When the Marketplace Is Your Ministry
- Growing Deeper in Your Spiritual Journey
- Enduring Through Times of Waiting
- And More…